Indigenous Peoples Day

Indigenous Peoples Day

by Monika Linsenmeyer -
Number of replies: 10

6 Continents: One image, one paragraph

In reply to Monika Linsenmeyer

Re: Indigenous Peoples Day

by Rachel Hagen -

Picture of indigenous people South AmericaI learned that indigenous people are the people who were the first there. I think it is very cool that these people have their own traditions and all of their different languages. I chose Indigenous people from South America and I think all of the pictures show great examples about what their traditions are. I hope to learn more about all cultures and indigenous people from all countries.

by Blaise Hebert -

I have learned that there are a lot of indigenous people and tribes around the world. I was surprised that there are a lot of people living today that live a lot different than us. Learning about indigenous people is fun!

by Ay Jarecki -

Were Thousands of Indigenous Women Murdered In Canada?

This is a indigenous person from Canada,

I learned that indigenous people got killed from many diseases and Columbus was not a very good person.

He wanted to some what trick the indigenous people that they wanted to help and didn't care for the land, but instead it got worse and he took the land for his own.

by Natalie Spannknebel -
Peoples had bad decisis like chicken pocks, muscles, and little chicken pocksGreenland 

There are more than 476 million indigenous people in the world. It was fun to learn about them

indigenous people

by Jakob Beyler -
I think it is so cool that there are so many indigenous tribes. I wonder what would have happened if so many hadn't died because of explorers. I bet our country and many others would look very different. 
Attachment dayak-dancers.jpg

by Matthew Hodkiewicz -
Asia

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*v2501C43pMw_ZskTL_YPgA.jpeg

I learned that there is not only indigenous people is North and South America, but all over the globe. Like this man from Paupa New Guinea.
Its interesting that people take 4 hours just to get water. We have the luxury of 10 water fountains in our homes

by Chet Genne -

I have learned that people in Africa travel the desert, and they go to lots of places on the map to get food and water. I learned that camels can go so far. I learned that people that travel the desert, make camps every day.

Attachment indigeous people.jpeg

by Hannah Freng -

Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

I learned today that there are many different tribes. I was surprised that the Sami lived in Norway, Sweden, and Vineland for thousands of years. I learned that there are three nations that lived in Canada but all of them had different tribes in them. Its cool that there are also a lot of tribes in America. It is also cool that they all really have different languages. I liked this picture because it shows how they do stuff.

by Brecken Eisele -
I learned that Indigenous people were the first people to be in that continent and that Colombos  tricked the people that they
wanted to help but killed the people and that there are many other tribes this is a tribe of Canada

For Indigenous people in Manitoba, Canada Day has mixed ...

by Audra Engelhart -
I learned that indigeonous people live very diffrently than us. indigeonous people